If this is your first time here, then HELLO! My name is Inna, like hyena. My husband and I enjoy building and renovating, in addition to our jobs and babies. We recently sold our first, self-built home and bought a ’67 fixer that has been uninhabited for 15 years, say for a few raccoon families.
I may have had panic creep up just a bit… but I’m pretty confident we can finish on time. The goal is to finish EVERYTHING by this Saturday so I can take some photos Monday morning.
Now before I dive into our to-do’s and not to-do’s, let’s preface with the before photos of the lovely bathroom turned laundry room.
I’m very happy with the work done already. I missed the week 4 update because all we had time for last week was installing the cabinets and paint. However so far we have:
- Demoed (a very one that can be broken down in 15 bullet points)
- Installed tile
- Built and installed tile for doggie shower
- Mudded the walls
- Replaced the window
- Installed wallpaper
- Built doorway into back patio
- Installed new door into back patio
- Installed cabinets
- Ordered countertops
- Installed and painted door trim and baseboards
- Painted walls and started on ceiling
- Installed Doggie shower plumbing
- Ordered hardware
- Ordered sink (this was beginning to hit a snag!)
Yikes! I really shouldn’t complain because we have done A LOT.
Our week 5 to-do list includes:
- Install doggie shower plumbing
- Install countertops
- Install hardware
- Install sink
- Install faucet
- Install door
- Cover outlets
- Style room
Be sure to check out the other participants HERE.
Thank you so much for following along and stay tuned for additional progress and remodels!
Thanks so much for following along!
See you next week for our reveal!
View this post on Instagram